Mediterranean Sprouted Oat Bowl with Lemon & Feta
With a little Greek inspiration, we give you this fresh take on a classic.
- 1 cup Second Spring Sprouted Hulless Oats (dry)
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup halved cherry tomatoes (about 6-8 tomatoes)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional: additional parsley for garnish)
- 2-3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tsp smooth dijon mustard
- dash of salt, pepper, basil and oregano
Follow cooking directions on back of the Second Spring Sprouted Hulless
Oats package. Rinse well in cold water to cool.
Chop veggies and parsley, and crumble feta.
Whisk all dressing ingredients together.
Mix all ingredients together with the sprouted oats. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing (store any leftover dressing in the fridge for later use). Garnish with additional chopped parsley, if using. Serve cold to your favourite people!