Sprouted Green Lentil Salad
Sprouted green lentils cook in 10 minutes and have an “al dente” texture that’s perfect for salads. Channel your inner Greek god(dess) with this Mediterranean inspired recipe.
- ½ cup dry Second Spring Organic Sprouted Green Lentils
- ½ cup quartered cherry tomatoes (about 8 tomatoes)
- ½ cup chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- Optional: top with crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp smooth dijon mustard
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (extra for garnish, if desired)
- salt to taste
Cook Organic Sprouted Green Lentils according to the package directions, rinse in cold water.
Quarter cherry tomatoes, chop cucumber, green onion and crumble feta cheese, if using.
Whisk together dressing ingredients.
Combine lentils, vegetables, cheese and drizzle with dressing. Serve cold.